MINERVA will create a network of Member States' Ministries to discuss, correlate and harmonise activities carried out in digitisation of cultural and scientific content, for creating an agreed European common platform, recommendations and guidelines about digitisation, metadata, long-term accessibility and preservation.
- National policy profiles
- contribution to the co-ordination of national programmes of Member States
- recommendations and guidelines on benchmarking methodology
- inventories, discovery and multilingualism
- rights management & interoperability
- users' needs, content & quality framework
- identification of good practice & competence centres
- organisation of 6 plenary meetings & workshops
- enlargement of the network to Member States & non-EU countries
- training & promotional materials.